Monday, November 23, 2009

Wants: Indulgences in bad taste

I like comic books, but comic books t-shirts are almost always a dip into the bad taste pool, including this one by The Hundreds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comic books don't translate well to clothing, you'll either end up looking like a kid who only leaves his basement for Wendy's or an Ed Hardy bro. I wear them anyway, although I typically disguise them under a half buttoned BD shirt and reveal my geekiness only upon request. That being said, I really like this shirt and Stan Sakai's work. I'm might have to blow my lunch money on this if I can get my hands on it.


1 comment:

  1. This is funny because I'm the same way. I have a spiderman custome t-shirt that I used to wear under my shirt when I was a prosecutor. I even keep it on a hanger next to my suits like in Spiderman 2.

    Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete