Friday, November 27, 2009

badtaste/goodtaste

Post stolen and then shortened via dapper kid.

Photobucket

This is the picture they show in the Oki-ni store. What the hell. Verdict: bad taste.

Photobucket

This is the same garment but in a Velvet magazine photo-shoot. Verdict: hard to wear but shown here in good taste. I guess Oki-ni can really miss the boat with their photos.

In general, this garment is too hard to wear but the photo of it in motion makes it look pretty cool.

Parting thoughts: In follow up of AAW's post, I thought I'd leave you with this picture of a comment.

Photobucket

Woah, the internet isn't a floor for open debate?

2 comments:

  1. as much as I respect/go to bat for ACL, I was disappointed in that comment from Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lawrence on this one.

    ReplyDelete