Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sid Mashburn Sport Shirts

Hey, I’m Frances and I’m helping with Sam’s posts because Sam’s grounded and can’t use the computer right now. I was asked to discuss casual wear and pick out a shirt that I thought deserved attention.

Pop-overs are a great way to show your casualness. They aren’t formal at all and can really show your playful personality. Shirts like this short-sleeve pop-over that Sid Mashburn sells are definitely on my want list. Sport shirts are quintessential to any wardrobe and are a great basic to build on. Flap-pockets are great too because they add another layer of interesting to your outfit.

I can’t say it better than Mashburn himself: The short-sleeved variation on what may be the perfect sport shirt, with a button-down collar and a single-button-flap breast pocket. Lightweight, nonfused, German-woven interlining in the collar and plackets give it a nice ease. The cut is slim but not skinny — a man's shirt. We love the Beach Boys vibe.

Photobucket

Available at Sid Mashburn's shop

No comments:

Post a Comment