Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad Taste?: Flip-Flops

Well, duh, they show off your bad taste, but blisters happen, as do communal showers. If you can avoid racing 10ks in racing flats that leave their mark, avoid flip-flops. Case in point, I raced a 10k in spikes last weekend and had a nasty blister on my heel. I wasn't interested in irritating my abrasion further, so I wore my shower flops about campus. If you must wear flip-flops, go cheap, as you shouldn't have to wear them that often.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately every jackass between 18 and 30 wears them all the time in Philadelphia...and in all the wrong places.
    It is like a damn unifrom these days at the Clubs in Old City. Flip Flops, untucked shirt and overpriced jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish flip flops would just go away. Ugly.
    They do nothing to help anyone's look...they
    only showcase ugly feet...both men and women.
    I want them dead.

    ReplyDelete